can a depo medrol cervical epidual injection throw off hormones and tsh levels?
I had my first Depo Medrol injection at C7-T1 back in November.  It worked great and relieved pain from herniated discs. Gained a lot of weight, but no other side effects.  It wore off quickly, and I had my second injection in January.  It didn't work at all, I gained more weight, and started having menstrual spotting every other day. I called my Dr., and they said it couldn't be from the shot, but they would try again using Kenalog this time.  Just had third injection a week ago, and my period won't stop and the headaches are horrendous.  I called my primary doctor who just ran a blood panel to see what's going on.  I don't have all my hormone panel back yet, but do have my TSH.  I have been on thyroid for years and try to stay close to a TSH of 1.  Last panel done in Sept., was .09.  Yesterday, TSH was at 2.83 (while on same dosage of 100mcg synthroid.)  Primary care dr. said no more steroid injections, pain doctor said the shot couldn't have done any of this.  My question is, can a Depo or Kenalog injection cause changes to any female hormones or to my TSH?  Something is obviously causing all of this, and nothing else has changed.  Thank you for any input.