Neurology Community
can some answer this for me

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

can some answer this for me

I Been having some bad headaches for the last month everyday not to strong but just pressure like feeling i been taking doxycyline for my acne. but i went to the er and had a catscan of my head and the doctor is sending me to a specialist she said she seen something in my brain that there is a possibility i might have something but shes not sure if its my sinus infection so she gave medicine to clear the infection up!!!! im only 23 and really worried i hope i dont have nothing she told me not worry about it theres a big chance its from the sinus infection....

My catscan results says this..... 1.MAXILLARY SINUS OPACIFACATION. PLEASE CORRELATE CLINICALLY FOR SINUSITIS.
2. TONSILLAR ECTOPIA POSSIBLY RELATED TO ANATOMIC VARIATION OR CHIARI WITH NO EDVIDENCE OF OBSTRUCTION..

can some one please telll me more about that im so out of it help please
Hi there!

Well, without the detailed report or a look at the actual images it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation. The scan findings are likely to be due to infections and inflammation and may not be anything to worry about. You may consider an evaluation by an ENT specialist for clinical correlation and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!