can this be basillary vertebral artery insufficiency?
I am wondering if drop attacks, visual disturbances, ringing in ears, and vertigo can be summed up to vertebral artery insufficiency? I have all these symptoms that come and go but the feeling of fainting or the feeling that I will drop quickly comes after sitting with my head turned down for extended periods of time, especially in my classes where I am looking down for long periods of time to take notes during lectures. I have had so many episodes where I feel as though I will suddenly drop, it comes out of nowhere, and one of the times it even felt like a swish or some bazaar feeling in the back of my head that made me feel weak all over and very ill..it is an awful feeling and you feel as though you may die because it is such a strange feeling that overtakes your whole body and you feel dizzy to the point that you can not think or move. As I lift my head up, it starts to alleviate and I have been told I had vaso vagal but a second opinion cardio is telling me it may be neurological in nature after all, and nobody has been able to link the bending of the neck part of the fainting as of yet. I happened to come upon some info while researching fainting and drop attacks and found this, I feel very much as though this is what I have since most of the symptoms listed I have had. Including partial numbness of the face, left side. As well as my left arm going numb periodically so it all seems to add up but I want other opinions...can anybody tell me if this sounds right? I am talking to my neurosurgeon tomorrow but want as many thoughts as possible, thanks!
Did you solved this problem aand how, same happened with me and they told me i have hypoplasia vertebral artery