can't move my little toe on right foot

I am not sure if this is something to worry about, but I've noticed in the last few months I can't move my right small toe. I used to be able to.  I have trigeminal neuralgia and had a gamma knife procedure to alleviate the pain (it has helped greatly).  I am currently taking neurontin, tegretol, and triliptol (not sure of spelling) to help with TN pain.  I can obviously go ask my neurologist, but I am not scheduled to see him for a few months and wonder if this is something I should look into right away.

thank you

Hello.

Since you have the problem on the right side, I think it may be related to stress of any nerve injury in the lower limbs. TN medications do not appear to have caused any side effect.

The little toe normally can be moved down, but the muscles which will pull it up are not developed much. Can you make any movement of the toe?

Regards

I can't move it at all.  It is as if it frozen.

Thank You for replying.
I had GKS in aug 2000 for a meningioma which was very close to the trigeminal nerve, I recovered well and have no side effects till now !
In the last 7 months I have developed double vision when I look in a certain direction , and when I go for a walk, I have had a MRI and all is ok , but an optomologist neurologist, has checked me and I've been told that a nerve that moves the eye has been damaged,
But I also can't move my left little toe ! Like you I feel it's frozen, , and I used to be able to, I can move the right little toe as normal, I haven't related it to GKS , till now, I'm not on any medication.
It's a mystery ??