carpal tunnel surgery and ulnar nerve damage
I had endoscopic Carparl tunnel surgery in January In July my pinky and ring finger went numb I went back to the doctor that did the carpal tunnel surgery and he is saying its my Ulnar nerve.  I have been on anti-inflamatories and I still cant feel my fingers, I am getting pain/achiness in the palm of my hand back of elbow and wrist. I have an appointment with a neurologist next week.  My questiom is could the carpal tunnel surgery weakened or damaged my ulnar nerve? I like the doctor I am using but everyone is telling me I need a second opinion after I get the results from the nerologist. That there is a possibility that damage to the ulnar nerve was caused by the carpal tunnel surgery since I never had a problem with the ulnar nerve before.                                                                                            
i  my ring finger is not working properly . when i want to write i feel pain in my wrist and hand . i can't type on keyboard.... whenever i want to write my vein become stress and i cannot write...... plz suggest me any advice .

thanks