Neurology Community
causes of tingling rt arm numb fingers and pain rt hand mid finger

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

my right arm tingles ( like asleep) from shoulder down to hand  mid finger numb hand painful throbing feeling is worse when going to bed and trying to lay down to sleep
You probably have a pinched nerve in your shoulder/neck.

Thanks for writing in.
You seem to be suffering from nerve compression. This could be at the level of cervical spine or at the level of shoulder or elbow. Lying down may be increasing the nerve compression resulting in bad pain.
Please get yourself evaluated by a neurologist. Meanwhile do some gentle neck and shoulder exercises and take B12 supplements.
Take care!
thanks for the advice and some of the answer i didn't know why my shoulder down to my fingers were tingling so much i now see i have to see an neurologist and have it check out i will get some B12 supplements as well thank you one other question is this very serious or what like how serious
I have both arms and hands going numb and the MRI showed not pitched nerves in my neck. Could there be a pintched nerve in the middle or lower back causes these problems??