Neurology Community
cerebral fistula

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

cerebral fistula

hello,
I am a 23 year old female and I had cerebral fistula coil done on oct 5th in the left middle menengial artery. I was wondering what the recurrnce rate is for a cerebral fisula?

I have been having eye twitcing on the opposite side of my face than my surgery was on, a headache on the opposite side, and facial tingling? Is this something I should be alarmed by?
Avatar n tn
The recurrence rate is currently 5.5%.Having Twitching of eyes with headache and facial tingling on opposite side is signs of facial nerve irritation .There can be some other associated symptoms with it if there is facial nerve irritation like Drooling of Saliva ,deviation of angle of mouth .You need to see your neurologists about this and take an action if necessary.
Caliber2005