cervical hemangioma
I had a cervical MRI done 14 Oct 08. One of the findings was hemangioma in C4. I need to know how serious this is and could it be the cause of the severe pain & lack of control in my left arm?  Thank-you for your time & help
I know your post was nearly 2 years ago.  But I am researching Cervical Hemangiomas.  I just got the results of a cervical MRI that I had done last Friday (7/9/10).  The results were: a 3mm hemangioma on my C3 and C4.  Also Osteophyte Complex, small disc bulge @ C4 and C5 and they confirmed I have cervical disc disease w/ pinching of the nerves @ C5 and C6.  My concern is that the physician's asst who called me w/ the results told me that a hemangioma was a "bruise".  Everything I'm reading states it's a benign tumor of blood vessels or a lesion.  That sounds a lot more serious than a "bruise".  I notice that no one ever replied to your post.  How are you doing at this time?  Did you get your pain fixed?  All this started w/ me due to pain from my neck/left shoulder blade that eventually radiated down my left arm w/ numbness and tingling (pins & needles sensation).  Any discussion would be helpful.  Thank you!
I too have the same symptoms which have continued to get worse.  I was notified today of my results from my MRI yesterday and have an "hemangioma of the bone"  I am scheduled for a CT scan for further evaluation.  At this point my pain gets so bad that I barely sleep