cfs leak
I went to hospital for a thunderclapheadache and had a lumbar puncture, ct, mri, eeg and all came back negative. So far so good. I developed a spinal headache and got a bloodpatch. I was send home. (nov. 22) I still can't go to work because of pressure in the back of my head and neckpain.
I'm feeling much better since a week now but I still have those symptoms. I had a new MRI but did not get the results yet. Does this mean the leak is gone? How long will it take to be off the pressure in my head and the neckpain. When you have a sagging brain, how long does it take to cure this or is this not curable? Will I ever get well again. I'm still very tired too, is this also normal with these symptoms.
Please, any information is welcome.
smarti32
Hello.

It appears that the leak has sealed. Just watch for a week for any more symptoms. The headache and the neck pain should clear in another two weeks. The brain sagging will improve as the CSF is produced to its original volume.

Regards