changing symptom in PD
I need help understanding about the numbness in my husband's fingers,he has progressive parkinsons  caused from a head injury  Head injury in 1995,diagnosos of PD in 2004
Welcome to the site and to the community. You have come to a place where people are very supportive and have a lot of information. I would like to point out that
as the information on your left says, this is only my personal advice and you should always consult a doctor with problems first. Also, while it is
understandable to want information or advice about medication/s you should never alter or stop without speaking to the prescribing doctor first.
The advice I give is from personal knowledge and or experience, this does not mean I am a health professional or that my advice should be
taken over a health professionals. If I am not able to help, rest assured there will probably be more people to help.