chemo induced peripheral neuropathy - multiple myeloma
i was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in 2001. i am 58 years old.  have had two autologous stem cell transplants and massive doses of chemo.  I am currently in remission but suffer from severe peripheral neuropathy in both feet.  my feet are incredibly sensitive to touch,  they burn as if on fire and are pins and needles numb all the time.  periodically i get shooting electrical shocks, more in my left leg than my right.  my left leg is numb to the knee, my right...to the ankle.  my fingertips are increasingly numb but nowehere near as bad as my feet.  i have had vad, thalidomide, revlimid, velcade, doxil, dcep and others that i cant even remember.  i have tried acupuncture, lyrica, neurontin, b complex vitamins...all with minimal results.

i live near new york city.  who can i go to for help?  my oncologists shrug their shoulders and say that unfortunately there's not alot to be done to help me.