Neurology Community
chest breast pinching

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

chest breast pinching

ive been feeling a pinching feeling both in my chest and left breast. the chest pain goes all to my shoulders. my left breast is a pinching heavy sensation like something sucking in my breast from the inside and i have also have a white almost like milk discharge coming out also.

Thanks for writing in.
Milky discharge from breasts can occur due to duct ectasia, local breast irritation. The pain and heaviness in the breasts and chest can be due to breast conditions like breast abscess, infections, breast cysts, or can be due to condition of the chest wall known as costochondritis which occurs due to inflammation of the ribs.
This requires further evaluation so please get yourself evaluated by your GP. In the meantime you can take OTC pain killers like Tylenol and apply warm compresses to the breast.