chest pain and numbness in the right arm
I have been dignosed with sicordoses in 1993  and still haveing troble with it. for the past week i have been haveing pain in my chast on the right side along with numbness in my right arm I had a CXR/CT Head Screened which found small bilateral frontal lob white matter signal abnormalities

This discussion is related to Shoulder Pain, Tingly Arm, Pinched Nerve?.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease mostly affecting lungs and lymph nodes but it can also affect any other organ like liver, heart, kidney, brain and skin etc. Therefore, this may cause chest pain and if lesions are in brain that it may lead to neurological symptoms like numbness. Corticosteroids (usually prednisone) remain the primary treatment for inflammation and granuloma formation in Sarcoidosis. I would suggest consulting a doctor in this regard for thorough investigations.