chronic neck pain
I've had chronic neck pain for more than a year now . my neck at its worst was stuck in a forward head posture with inability to turn my head to the right,  and inability to correct my posture.  i am now able to turn my head but everyday walking,  sitting down, driving results in chronic neck pain.  i am unable to keep my neck straight as the pain is too strong . this is most significant on my right side, with visible muscle spasms on the right. i cannot do tasks day to day without pain.  had xrays and ct scans which show slight deteriotion in c5 and c6 disks. muscle relaxatants, steroid shots,  physio, chiro, and osteo can't treat the problem.  
How are you? Chronic neck pain could be due to a variety of issues such as abnormalities in the bone or joints, poor posture, degenerative diseases, or muscle strain. It is good that tests were done and you were able to see your doctor. If the medications and therapy are not working, it is important that you inform your doctor for proper management. Alternative medicine such as acupuncture may also provide relief. Take care and do keep us posted.