Neurology Community
cold feeling in legs

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

cold feeling in legs

I am 33 yeaqrs old female and have been feeling a coldness in  spots on my legs. It feels like they are wet. Is this something to be concerned about?
I am 36 and feel the same thing did you ever get an answer about this?
by lkm, Feb. 24, 2008

I am a 75 yr. old woman, who in just the last 3 months have started having the exact feelings you described.  Have you ever got an answer to what it is?
I am a 32 year old female who has just recently started feeling the same thing in my legs any idea what it is?
I also have these.  I was told neuropathy.  also I was also told that whn ever you feel cold spot in your body it is because you blood is being drawn away from tht area to another part of the body to help heal another ailing part of the body that needs it more. could also have a blockage maybe.  I am not a doctor but I mave namy medical issure and alot of quesions get asked and answered as I have been treated.  good luck to all of you.
sammie
Hi this is an interesting question.

My buttocks,top of arms and feet are like blocks of ice mostly the buttocks.

All the people who have this problem are you a non smoker or smoker?

I am a non smoker and I also have fibromyalgia I dont know if that is linked to it or not
I am a non smoker and also have fibromyalgia
Hello Hsj,

I am  a 31 year old female and I am having the same exact feeling, I remember getting out of the shower a week or so ago and still feeling like the back of my leg was wet and I kept touching but there was nothing there.  I really am nervous about it alittle bit.  If you find out anything keep me posted.  I am getting ready to go in for my yearly fisical, so I hope to get some answers.
Has anyone come up with any reason for the periodic wet, cold feeling? I am 61, non-smoker, on no meds, active, and this started about a week ago. Thank you. mary