commet
I remember the day my migrains wernt daily boy that was the life hi im 19 years old and have not had 1 day without a migrain in 2 years thats when my life changed forevever I get really dizzy and have alot of blurry vision and my vission goes in and out I was diagnosed with a rare diease called intercranial hypertention 1 and 1/2  years ago intercranial hypertention means that the pressure of spinal fluid within my skull is too high giving me this pain.

This discussion is related to Headache,dizziness, vision trouble.
Hello dear and welcome to the medhelp forum. Consult a neurologist for detailed evaluation.  The doctor will evaluate and rule out mass lesions, which may need decompression. You will be given a trial of medical management, which can include sedatives, drainage of cerebrospinal fluid and osmotic dieresis with mannitol or hypertonic saline.  You may need ventriculo peritoneal shunting to relieve the raised intracranial pressure. Wishing you all the best and take care.