connective tissue diseases
Thank you for letting me post.
There really is no specific place for me to post.
For the past several years I have been trying to figure out what is really wrong. I am being treated for connective tissue disease. Not to make this so long I have the usual complaints: fatigue, joint pain, raynauds,trouble sleeping, etc. My question reguards testing. I have the usual high ANA low C3 after years of testing, low ANION GAP, low Alkline phosphatase, SCL-70 anti-bodies. I have had my PA, and Rhuemy relocate this month; it means for me to start all over again!
My question is this: why would any one other then scleroderma test positive for the SCl-70 antibody? I live very rural and wonder if I should be looking into other diseases. I currently have no skin trouble. But I do have high BP and raynauds.
Are there other diseases that have the SCl-70 antibodies? I have tested quite high for this. Please help me with this. I might not be getting the help I need.

Thanks,
Elizabethmarie