constant lip twitching
This may or may not be a minor issue, but it's starting to worry me. I eat pretty well. I do drink and I do smoke. I've been getting these constant lip twitches on my upper lip. My top lips seem to purse together. It's really scaring me. I've read up that it could be because of stress or fatigue. Any answer or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Generally, these kind of non-intentional lip tremors occur when you are stressed due to general anxiety disorder. A doctor may suggest counseling or psychotherapy, physiotherapy, treating related stress and avoidance of triggering factors by doing meditations/yoga that can be helpful in recovering from the condition. Additionally, it will be helpful if you keep the tremor occurrence log where you can record and specifics the tremor, including how long they lasted, any triggering factors (like smoking, alcohol or any drug abuse) that you may have noticed. This will help your doctor to determine the nature of the tremor and factors that causing it, therefore what kind of treatment need to be started. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!