constant muscle twitching on upper left back side
I have constant muscle twitching/tingling  on upper left back side for last 2-3 months. Not sure why. I feel I have been loosing muscle mass over last 2-3 years and my hands have become thinner.

I had Vit B12 deficiency(numbness in hands in sleep) but now it is ok after supplements( of B12,pyridoxine,Vit D, Ca, Mg etc.).

I am taking Thyroxine sodium(100mcg) and Fomoterol fumarate inhaler(200) for my hypothyroid and asthma for 2 months.

I took atorvastatin(5) for 2 months for cholesterol(LDL=171) before hypothyroid diagnosis.
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Muscle twitches are fine movements of a small area of muscle and may be attributed to a variety of issues such as autoimmune disorders, medication side effect, lack of nutrients in the diet (deficiency), stress, and neurological conditions such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, damage to the nerve that leads to a muscle, muscular dystrophy and weak muscles. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Additional diagnostic tests may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.