constant tingling in shin and foot
hello there, this is my first post
im a 22 year old male
for about 4 days now ive been getting constant tingling and throbbing kind of feel in my left shin and foot especially on the sole towards my big toe. its worrying me seeing on google search things like MS and spinal tumors and such...

the only thing i can think of is that i was lifting heavy boxes home from argos the day before and i woke up the next day with a really bad aching neck and shoulders so much so i couldnt even shrug or lift up my arms too high. i havent hurt my lower back i cant feel any sort of pain and its JUST this pins and needles kind of sensation and i have no explanation to why i have it and its worrying me so much can anyone help?
Yes, I can help.  Mostly the internet will make you think you have a brain tumor the size of a basketball and death is imminent.  But what likely happened is since you were indeed sore after dragging around some heavy boxes, you may have yanked your knee, and it's got internal swelling and inflammation, not enough to hurt necessarily, but enough that it has trapped a nerve just slightly and it's making everything below it tingle.  The tingling comes from a nerve situation.  Another way to look at this, too, is as two separate things.  Your shin tingle and throb may be from bumping into something there, which nobody ever remembers, and your foot and big toe tingle and throb is because of perhaps your shoes not being a perfect fit, sweat can bunch up socks and make them fit wierd, or you jammed your toe on top of everything else.  Moving is tough, no question about it.  I avoid it like the plague.  Smile.