Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
constantly tired and other concerns
hi, I am constantly feeling very tired and groggy, this started several years ago in 2005. Back then I was severely sleep deprived due to noisy neighbours (I was living in a college residence). Every single day I was being kept awake by noise till about 3 or 4 in the morning and then I go to class only a couple of hours after that. during that time I was feeling very mentally tired because I was studying in a very tough program and it required a lot of work, and yet I was not getting any rest. this lasted for months.

after the semester ended, I moved out. the tiredness never left, and I found that I was having trouble concentrating, thinking and solving problems. in my second year of college I failed because I was unable to understand anything taught at school and in addition I was always tired so I could not study.

it is now 2008, and I am still having these problems. I saw doctors but they say I am fine because they cannot see anything, they did blood tests and nothing was wrong they said. I am really worried that back in 2005 the prolonged sleep deprivation had caused me permanent brain damage. I used to be an extremely smart student, now I face getting expelled from school due to consistent failures, I have no idea what to do. do you think it is possible that this is caused by lack of sleep from years ago and in your experience can I recover?
Cancel
0 Answers
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank