continuous vibration/humming

It has been 4 months since i am feeling this weird sensations in my calf muscle & feet of the left leg mainly.

It started with vibrations in my left leg's heel..( it used to vibrate several times a day for 5-10 sec ), but these days i get it in my calf muscle in my feets sole... Also i am getting muscle twitches all over the body .... i can see how the skin moves like heart beats over the parts of my body..

It started  1.5 months after my unprotected exposure in africa.. I tested for all STD post 4.5 months all are -ve except chlamydia pneumonia..
I also did HbA1c test to check my sugar control and it was -ve as well.

I too have many other conditions/symptoms as well , and i don't understand why i am having these vibrations  continuously .. previously the vibration was localised to the heal of left feet only and was for few seconds but now its all over the feets sole & sometimes in calf muscles as well and it is continuous vibration/humming sensation for more than 10 mins even more than that then a 2-3 min pause then again it starts..

Also these sensations are not present in the morning when i wake up.. it starts after 2-3 hours ..

I know my post is messy but please help..

Does anyone else felt this ever before ??
anyone ??