Aa
A
A
Close
2135035 tn?1345466635
continuous vibration/humming
Hi,

It has been 4 months since i am feeling this weird sensations in my calf muscle & feet of the left leg mainly.

It started with vibrations in my left leg's heel..( it used to vibrate several times a day for 5-10 sec ), but these days i get it in my calf muscle in my feets sole... Also i am getting muscle twitches all over the body .... i can see how the skin moves like heart beats over the parts of my body..

It started  1.5 months after my unprotected exposure in africa.. I tested for all STD post 4.5 months all are -ve except chlamydia pneumonia..
I also did HbA1c test to check my sugar control and it was -ve as well.

I too have many other conditions/symptoms as well , and i don't understand why i am having these vibrations  continuously .. previously the vibration was localised to the heal of left feet only and was for few seconds but now its all over the feets sole & sometimes in calf muscles as well and it is continuous vibration/humming sensation for more than 10 mins even more than that then a 2-3 min pause then again it starts..

Also these sensations are not present in the morning when i wake up.. it starts after 2-3 hours ..

I know my post is messy but please help..

Does anyone else felt this ever before ??
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
2135035 tn?1345466635
anyone ??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources