Neurology Community
crazy head
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

crazy head

I have had all of he b12 syptoms (symptoms) for eight months. I caanot remember anything my brain is so fuzzy i feel like my brain is pulsing have had depression which I have never had in my life. My calcium was hig which indicated a parathyroid tumor. I had it removed by Dr Norman in Florida Amazing Doctor I have been getting b12 four days a week Shots not pills I have heard it can take over a year to feel better I went off ALL GLUTEN read up gluten can cause alot of these same syptoms (symptoms) also if your gut is not good the gluten will depleate your b12

This discussion is related to Pain in arms, wrist, ankles and legs- Also experiencing wierd sensations.
Tags: crazy head
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1756321_tn?1377771734
I had severe vitamin B12 deficiency and have permanent nerve damage. I noticed my memory improving after a month of B12 treatment. I can't say when all my symptoms went away but it would take a year for my nerve damage to improve as much as it was ever going to improve.
Blank
Hello dear and welcome to the medhelp forum. B12 deficiency can manifest as weakness, tiredness, pale skin and easy bruising, weight loss due to stomach upset and diarrhea or constipation. Uncorrected this deficiency may lead to damaged nerve cells and neuropathy, depression and confusion. Usually this can be treated by changing dietary habits to include animal products etc. any nerve damage due to deficiency could be irreversible. Discuss with your neurologist in detail the status of your deficiency. Wishing you all the best.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...