daily headaches
i used to have daily headaches until i started going to the physical therapists. Before the headache my lower back, shoulders and neck tenses up before the headache starts. the headaches have been getting better but a couple days ago i had an intense headache (or migrane, i cant tell) that lasted for 2 days, on the third day after the headache passed the last two fingers on both my hands started tingling, and both arms felt really sore. i took lots of Maxal during those two days, can someone tell me if i should be worried?
Hello.

The headaches could be migraine, but we should also rule out some other conditions. The stiffness of the back and shoulder are not usually seen with migraine headaches.

I would like you to think of any spine problems with the migraines. I would suggest an MRI of the brain with cervical spine. And more importantly, a thorough neurological examination is needed.

Do you have nausea / vomiting and redness of eyes?

Regards