daytime RLS relief
I have RLS and most of my symptoms are during the day, and are unbearable! I have taken Requip and have had numerous side effects, and am now on Clonazepam (which what I have learned about this drug is that it only works for night time relief). I cannot find information on drugs that provide daytime relief without the drowsiness or temporary dibilitating mental problems (I am in college and that would not be prefered)

ANY help is appreciated
I have had restless leg syndrome for about 7 yrs now. I take 1 mg of ativan at bedtime and found it to be the only thing that ever worked for me. It is also cheaper than any medicine they advertise on TV for restless leg syndrome. It does make you drowsy, so maybe taking .5 in the daytime would be your best bet. Check with a doctor to see what he says about Ativan. It is for seisures and works wonderful for my problem! Before i knew what was wrong with me, i use to use Ben gay on my legs at night time to relieve the throbbing, tingling feeling i had. Also alcohol rubs were good also. Good luck.