decreased sensation in left thigh
I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but its worth a shot.  A couple of weeks ago I noticed that the feeling in my left thigh didn't seem right - or at least different from my right thigh.  I thought it was just my imagination and blew it off.  When it persisted I started getting curious - how was it different?  What was I feeling and what wasn't I feeling?  Over the last week or so I have done a little self testing - When I run my fingers up my thighs, I only feel "the pressure" on my left, cannot tell what is making it (finger tip vs finger nail; sharp vs dull), can't feel the hair moving, can't really tell hot or cold (at least initially, may start if prolonged contact, but deeper than surface).  Even in the shower there is a big difference in what I feel on my left thigh compared to my right thigh.

Any thoughts on what is going on?  I know that I have some issues with stenosis in my neck, maybe some also in my lower back?  Or, something a little more sinister?