dent in forehead
I am 49 years old and have suffered migraines since I was a teenager.  I am used to that and know how to manage the pain and avoid things that trigger migraine.  For about a year I have experienced a new symptom.  Some days when I look in the mirror I have an indention or dent in my forehead.  Sometimes I have lumps or a large vein from my hair line to between my eyebrows.  My forehead is normally very smooth.  Other people have noticed these events.  The change in appearance only lasts a day or so.  I have only associated the dent with real pain.  Has anyone ever heard of this?
Hello.

These prominent veins are know to occur due to physical exertion. Do you get this especially after a hectic week ?

Regards
What about the dent?
I am 80 and have Parkinsons just recently a made a dent in my lower left leg. . Caused by crossing my leg whilst asleep,and it  stayed indented for over a day and now all my lower leg is  swollen and a  light bruise on the spot where it was dented , what can this be .