dilated pupils, eye shifting, and unprovoked eye-widening in diabetic child
My 9 year old daughter was diagnosed with diabetes 5 years ago, vitiligo 2 years ago, hypothyroidism 1 month ago, and autoimmune-related hives 1 week ago.  She experienced one seizure 3 years ago that was diagnosed as diabetic-related after an EEG failed to reveal any abnormalities.
Five days ago I noticed that her eyes would involuntarily shift to the upper right and at times widen and shift upward while she was listening to someone talk or quietly watching television.  I've also noticed that her eyes seem to be unusually dilated.  When I informed her endocronologist of these symptoms, he claimed it was most likely a direct effect of swelling to the musles after a severe breakout of hives which was accompanied by swelling to the face 4 days ago.  She has not had hives in 2 days, and the shifting of the eyes, eye dilation and frequent eye widening are still present.  Do you have any idea what may be happening and could you please advise me on what action I need to take at this time?  Thank you so much for your time.
I came across your post while searching the net - my son has those exact symptoms for the past week - eyes would involuntarily shift to the upper right and at times widen and shift upward. I know it's been a long time but what have you discovered about this when your daughter had it? I am very worried - pls help! ***@****