dizziness, confusion, pressure, shortness of breath
Please Please Help!  A couple of weeks ago I started having this really strong feeling of dizziness and pressure in my head (like I'm underwater).  I get really confused and cannot concentrate.  I've been having extreme mood swings with strong feelings of rage.  The later in the night it gets, I feel drunk, and cannot walk right.  Over the weekend the pressure has gone into my chest, it feels like I have to work to breath, and I've started getting headaches.  I also have been having sound sensitivity and I'm always hungry.  I started working out recently and drinking a lot more water, doesn't help.  Went and got vitamins, B-12, ginkgo, stuff for inner ear, multi-vitamin.  Nothing works.  I don't have health insurance, I'm a full time student with finals for the next 2 weeks.  I don't want to go the hospital, because they do nothing.  I have had my thyroid tested, came back fine.  Please, it feels like I'm dying.
You could be suffering from some sort of migraine.  See a Neurologist, they can help.