dizziness, nausea and headache
I have begun experiencing dizziness and mild nausea for the past one month. It becomes particularly worst when I'm on a moving transport-trains, bus or car- or when I am in front of the computers or using my phone.
The headache begun last week. It is a sort of dull pressure on my head and on both side of the temple. This is almost like an exploding pressure.
I have visited the ENT specialist today and the verdict was that nothing was wrong. No MRI test or CT scan was done but he has referred me to the Neurologist for an appointment 2 months away.
He has prescribed me Paracetamol Codeine-I took 2 tablets today-but the pain persists. Neither has taking Panadol or Annarex helped.
I want to add that the dizziness, nausea and headache occurred almost everyday ever since it begun. It is affecting my quality of life severely. Things would improved after waking up from a sleep but would the attacks would begin hours later.
The ENT specialist, while not definitely, has sort of ruled out brain tumor. I'm going for an MRI tomorrow but I wish to know the plausible cause. Could my eyesight has worsen? I'm wearing spectacles.
It could be anything from needing new glasses, anxiety, ( which seems likely as the pain is located in the temples indicating stress headaches ) to sinus problems.

I'm sure you have nothing serious wrong, but only the upcoming tests will determine if this is the case or not.

Try not to add any more stress to your life. Sit back and try and relax today.
Easier said than done, I know, but you'll make yourself sick with worry by thinking about it.
The ENT specialist has ruled out sinus although I am allergic to dust mites. Sometimes the pressure feels likes it's on both temple, sometimes it feels like it's inside my head.
Last night it was so pain it's driving me crazy. I had to take mitarzaphine to put myself to sleep.