dizziness after chiropractor
I went to the chiropractor a little over two weeks ago. He used a trigger point tool on the back of my skull. I began to devlop mild dizziness over the next four days. Then I underwent another adjustment to the c-spine and have been dizzy since. I feel like I am in a complete fog and have difficulty concentrating. Ideas?
Yes.

See at attorney.
Many times it is best to get an MRI b4 seeing a chiropractor...since that is a mute point here, I would still suggest a MRI to see what is going on.

If u had a pinched nerve the manual manipulation of the cervical spine could cause the issues u mention.A good chiropractor will ask for recent xrays or MRI's b4 this type of manipulation to be sure u do not have adverse affects from it.

May I ask why u went to one in the first place...u may complaint b4 the adjustment?

"selma"
Never let a Chiropractor adjust your neck, the results can be tragic.There's been people that have seizures and worse caused by cervical manipulation. And like Selma said, you should see a Doctor and probably have an MRI.

Do a internet search on the Dangers of Cervical Manipulation