dizziness/balance/motor skill problems
Hello, I am a 25 year old female.  For the past two weeks I have been having extreme dizziness throughout the entire day.  I am also experiencing problems with balance, clumsiness, and difficulty concentrating.  I also feel constantly fatigued.  I consider myself in good shape, I run for an hour, 3-4 times a week, but now just walking up a flight of stairs wears me out.  The weirdest symptom I have is that I have developed motor skill problems such as gripping and holding on to objects.  I notice this when I am trying to do the dishes, for example, I have to really focus on holding the dish or else I will drop it.  Another example is when I am writing I have to concentrate on holding the pen.  The only time I find relief from these symptoms is when I am laying down in bed.

I recently stopped taking Zoloft, about a month ago, for a problem I had with tics.  I took the medication for about two years (100 mg/day) and my doctor had me slowly wean off of it, so I wouldn’t have any withdrawals. The only medication I am taking now is birth control.  All the the symptoms I described started at the same time.  Any ideas of what this could possibly be related to?

Thank you!
Hey i was having same symptoms around thanksgiving i went to er they found nothing then i called both doctors 1 said it was from shoulder strain and other did a mri,ekg and found i had buldging disc between c5/c6 and told me to do physical therapy i been doing that twice daily it got my grip balance back but the diziness is still there so u may ask your neurologist to do a full body scan of your spine i also have epilepsy so when i get didzzy it makes things worse as in getting light-headed