Neurology Community
dizzyeness and headache

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

dizzyeness and headache

once morning i wake with some kind sensation on my right side of head , after that i felt some head ache continuously  in head. 'pain is variable some time it is right side some time in left . some time it feel like heaviness in head . I have been  to neurologist she observe me with some test for circulation like she hit me with some small hammer and test my eye and after that she said it is due to conjunction in my head . after 3-4 day i was improving but one night i felt severe head ache on my right side and i was unable to sleep at that day .next day i went to doc she give me treatment of migraine for 20 day after 20 days my condition was same and i also start felling some fever but when i take temrature it was normal . after that i again went to doc this time she referred me to pulmonologist ,who takes my xray and blood test and said that i have some sinus infection . after taking one dose of DOMNIC DCA ans amoxylin antibiotic i felt very fast heart beat . dizziness and felt weigt less hand and feet .next day i immediately contact to doc he change my prescription to cofepdoxime . after taking 2 -3 days of that tablet i felt even worse my heart beats were uncontrollable my legs and hands or dull so he said to stop me all tablet now i after 72 hours of last tablet i m still feeling some kind of sensation in my leg and hend and some part of my body like fingre and thighs mussel start fluttering and my head ache is as it as . i noticed a pattern in headache in morning it start from heaviness in right side and after some time changes into pain and in evening pain shifted to left half of head . i have been to another neurologist she said it is due to anxiety she also did some test for circulation but said every thing is normal . i m very worried please help me what should i do now