Neurology Community
do i have a brain tumor ??

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

do i have a brain tumor ??

hi can you help a bout 4 years ago i had head pains and had a fit and had to have lots of mri scans . it turned out it was old scare tissue . but not i have really bad head pains and the pain is in my eye 2 i feel sick with it too and ita also worser in the morning i went to the docs and he sent me to hospital which i have to have a mri please help ???
Hi, Thank you very much for your question; although it is quite difficult for me to give you a precise opinion here without being able to examine you & seeing your MRI reports, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.  A classic brain tumor headache can be characterized by early morning pain, dull and aching, nausea, vomiting, and headache can wake you up in night. Additionally, this tumor may be accompanied by neurological signs & symptoms such as seizures, personality disorder or weakness. Another possibility in your case could be a brain stroke and this occurs when the blood supply to the brain is disturbed due to a clot and person may experience severe headache, confusion, loss of vision & facial muscles weakness. Although the stroke probability in your case is less, I would recommend you to see a neurologist who can evaluate the details of your case and could better determine the insight of your situation. If your neurologist identifies any “red flags” he or she would like to refer you to a neurosurgeon much sooner. Hope this helps.