earthquake in my head
i have been having thses spells i call them.when they first started,i thought we were having an earthquake in ohio,i was cooking and grabed the counter when it was over i looked aroundnothing was different the i knew it was in my head.i have them like that once in a while but now there different it like i get dizzy and then start getting really light head,like i'm gonna pass out. i see an neurologist hes sent me everywhere and ran an mri,ct,sent me to an ear,nose and throat dr.but i still have them doesen't matter where or what i;m doing they still come on.does anyone have any kind of idea please help. kelly
Hi Kelly.

Please get your blood pressure and blood sugar levels checked. The spells could be due to low blood pressure or low sugar.

Regards
Hi kelly. You posted this so so long ago but I stumbled.upon it today. I lived with what I think you're describing for over 30 years and my spells occurred nearly every day.  Many, many tests later there was still no answer. And the cause is I undetermined.  However, coincidentally, I began to take blood thinners for an unrelated illness and miraculously they stopped almost completely. I strongly suggest you see if this solution is of any help. It's pretty harmless and worth a shot