effect of blood test
I had a simple blood test 5 days ago at my local surgery by a new nurse.  The nurse put the needle in it didn't hurt.  It seemed to be  taking a long time.  I wasn't looking or I would have said take it out it's not flowing properly.  She then said It's coming out very slowly I'll move it a little.  I had been feeling fine and not tense at all.  I'm not worried about blood.  The second she moved it I felt a terrible rush of emotion and burst into tears. She took it out but not immediately.  I was then sick.  I didn't have any pain.  The tests were needed soon so she said I'll get another nurse to come in to help you. I was then lying down.  I knew the other nurse and I said I wanted her to do it.  She said she had been a nurse for 25 years.  I said I don't care you're not touching me again. The other nurse came in took 2 phials of blood from the other arm so quick I didn't know she'd done it.

I was due to go to the dentist later and asked for a doctor to ring me back to see if they thought I should go ahead.  They didn't ring back.  I went to the dentist who said he didn't think I was my usual self and he didn't treat me. He didn't charge for the appointment and was more concerned about me than the doctors surgery.  

I felt very emotional all day and wondered what she had done to me.

The next day I woke up and my immediate thought was I feel depressed.  My shoulder was aching, and I still felt very tearful it was very strange.  I don't know if it is medically possible but it was as if she had pricked the needle directly into my emotion.  My arm also ached.

5 days later my arm doesn't ache but I do not feel right, still depressed and not motivated to do anything.  I do not suffer from depression.
Seriously doubt that the fact that she couldn't get blood caused all this.  Let it go.  Move on.  What else is bothering you that you could be stressed over?