electric shock in left leg in the front?
what causes electric shocks to shoot on  myl eft leg.?  Also my left eye is twitching for a couple months

This discussion is related to Re: ELECTRICAL SHOCK IN LEFT LEG.
Electric shock like pain in the legs can be due to nerve pain or spinal causes like stenosis or degeneration which causes pressure and impringement on the nerves which can cause electric shock like pains in the limbs. I suggest you to get a MRI spine and NCV( nerve conduction velocity ) test done of the area. A neurologist would do a complete neurological examination to rule out associated conditions like multiple sclerosis.

Medicines used for nerve pain syndromes are usually antiseizure drugs. They act by suppressing excessive nerve tissue activity. Pain specialists use invasive therapy, including nerve blocks, nerve destruction, and nerve decompression techniques, as well as drug therapy.

Eye twitching, or myokymia, is an involuntary eyelid muscle contraction. If the twitching involves both eyes, there is another possibility that you have blephorospasm. It may be worsened by stress, bright lights, watching too much TV, and fatigue. Try applying warm compresses to the twitching eye and gently massaging the eyelid with your fingers. For eyelid twitches that last longer than 2 or 3 days, over-the-counter oral or topical (eye drop) antihistamines may offer some relief. If the symptoms persist then please consult an eye specialist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.