elevated sed rate, low iron, high tsh
I am 32 years old, I have a hard time walking (slow, stiff walking), muscle cramps in my legs and feet, a hard time rolling over in bed at night, and I start choking on nothing at times. My general physican sent me to a neurologist who told me I may have something in the Parkinson's family. He sent me to another neurologist for more testing, who sent me home saying there was nothing neurologically wrong. The only oddities on my tests are an elevated sed rate (35), low iron (37) low TIBC saturation % (10) and high TSH (6)

I don't know where to turn at this point. The first neurologist had me on 9 mgs of requip daily, but after seeing the second neurologist, I've stopped taking it. I have been waiting for my general dr. to return my calls, but I didn't want to take medication I may not need. I had thought the fatigue I'd been feeling was due to the requip, but I've been off it for nearly two weeks and I am still exhausted. Should I be concerned about those test results? Should I be looking for a new neurologist, or is this not related to neurology?

Thanks!