Neurology Expert Forum
epilepsy in teens

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

epilepsy in teens

behavioral outcome from teen epilepsy
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Thanks for using the forum. I am happy to address your questions, and my answer will be based on the information you provided here. Please make sure you recognize that this forum is for educational purposes only, and it does not substitute for a formal office visit with your doctor.

Without the ability to obtain a history from you and examine you, I can not comment on a formal diagnosis or treatment plan for your symptoms. However, I will try to provide you with some information regarding this matter.

I am not sure of the specifics of your question. Ultimately the outcomes will depend on the cause of the seizure (was it a mass, stroke, etc), location of the underlying etiology, comorbidities (medical and psychological), medications being used currently, etc.

Thank you for using the forum, I hope you find this information useful, good luck.