equilibruim
For the month of August till Sept. 9th I have had severe Vertigo, seeing many Drs. one of them made the crystals fall into place and have been fine since then till yesterday, I woke up with my equilibruim off, holding on to walls tables and any thing to get me to another room, no dizziness completely different from the Vertigo. Don't know of any reason to cause this.  Can you help? thanks
Hi there. Vertigo can be caused by various causes like benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, meniere’s disease, labyrinthitis, head trauma,  migraine etc. you need to be evaluated by an otolaryngologist, a doctor who specializes in diseases of ear, nose and the throat. He will assess you clinically and run certain investigations for arriving to a diagnosis. This can be suitably treated. Hope this helps. Take care.

Hi,Your symptoms are typical of exposure    to mycotoxins such as  Ochratoxin,Vomitoxin,Aflatoxin ...........and many more.