exercise
I have been told that i have had a stroke but i have not diplayed any of the normal symptoms. I collapsed at work with what i thought was an inner ear infection. I remained concious throughout but experienced terrible Vertigo. It happened in seconds and the stroke was picked up after a ct scan and an mri confirming it I am still waiting for test results to see what caused it.

I am a fit 48 year old in training for a half marathon dont smoke am not overweight and eat a healthy diet. A week on I'm stil off balance and working on half speed due to imbalnce everythink else is ok no paralysis. Am very scared still and unsure of how much exercise I should try to do. At present feel like an 80 year. H as anyone else out there suffered from anything similar??
Presently you should not exert yourself, as the oxygen supply to your muscles will increase due to exercise. Your brain should need the maximum oxygen. Once you stabilize and your neurologist will give you permission then you should start with mild exercise. Take care!