extreme neck pain..
two days ago at night I guess i slept in wrong way and so i woke up yesterday with muscle spasm or some thing in neck nerves i dunno, but i have extreme pain and no neuron anti-inflammatory, analgesics or creams are working, when i got my neck backward or i twist it to right it give extreme pain which make me scream, when i slept yesterday i was crying because i wasn't able to sleep in position which make me able to sleep without pain, and i woke up up very well with no pain but just for one hour and the case came back :( plz i really need urgent help am 21 age and i need to o for work and i deal with driving and moving a lot , and am not able to make so at all.. :(
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include postural issues, neuro-muscular causes such as muscle sprain, nerve impingement, injuries to muscles/ ligaments, inflammations, spinal causes such as degeneration, micronutrient deficiencies, referred pain from other regions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought. Meanwhile you could try some warm compresses or tylenol/ OTC NSAIDS and see of these seem to help.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!