eye and lip twitching
About a year ago I had some numbness in my fingers that would come and go, as well as on the tip of my nose (I think).  I was content to say it was anxiety, as I had a lot of it at the time.  A week or so ago, the area under my left eye began to twitch and has continued to do so intermittenly.  I know this is common and nothing to worry about, but, even more recently, my upper lip feels like it is either twitching or pulsating, as well.  It's on both sides and is right under my nose.  Is it likely that this is also anxiety (I've been VERY stressed out lately)?  Or, does this sound like the onset of MS or ALS or something?  Is it possible that worrying about an eye twitch can make it spread (from more anxiety)?  Any advice is welcome.  Thank you.
About two weeks ago my tongue began to spasm or twitch. I also experienced the feel of a swollen tongue and began to have a slight speech impediment. After a week of this, my doctor took me off all medications. The twitching of my lip and the speech impediment both continued. At week two my lips began to twitch as well. A couple of days after that my left eye lid also began to twitch. I am going for an MRI in a couple of days to get to the bottom of things. I am also under a lot of stress. I have a stressful job (I work in law enforcement), and I am having marital issues. My belief is that stress is causing all of this? I never talk to anybody about life's pressures -- I tend to keep everything bottled in. My doctor on the other hand thinks it's neurological. Does anybody have any input or ideas as to what's going on?
I'd check for a B12 and/or folate deficiency. Both are blood tests.