Neurology Community
eyes

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

eyes

I was diagnosed with non hodgekins folicular lymphoma and currently getting chemo so I don't know if that has anything to do with my problem but I'm having eye problems. It doesn't matter what time of day or night, if the sun is shinning or I'm sitting in the dark, if I'm tired or not. I don't have any infections.I've been to the eye doctor and he says my eyes are in good shape.My problem is they will feel like there is something in them and close and I struggle to get them open and keep them open. I will try and convince myself there is nothing in them to get them open just to have them shut again. The thing is while I'm working on something like I was painting in the house and fixing the windows all day and not a blink. The minute I stopped and went to the hardware store it starts up again. I can't watch tv,talk to somebody or even typing this question my eyes have been closed most of the time. They burn and water when I try to keep them open.I just had an MRI of the brain but the doctor won't see me for two weeks. In the mean time it's driving me crazy and very diabling. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE !!!!! let me know. thanks