Neurology Community
facial tightness and cant breathe freely through nose

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I had a root canal done in the end of Janurary, Thats when I started to have numbness on the left side with cold and hot flashes. Third week I couldnt breathe right through my nose like Im suffocating.. I had to have a crown lenghening and finally I had the tooth pulled out which should of been done in the first place. I htiad minor sinusitis and took 4 weeks  of antibiotics. oral surgeon says sinus looks clear and ENT said he did not see anything in the ct scan that would cause that big of a problem. I went to cardiologist ok. I went to the neurologist and he said that the injection caused an anxiety reaction and it would go away. I dont think he was sure himself. MRI normal other it shold th mild sinusitis.. Blood test normal except low in vitamin D. I am left with facial tightness and cannot breathe freely through my nose. Very diffucult to live like this  day after day. The tooth in question did have somekind of skin reaction and was pushing against my left sinus but the oral surgeon didnt think that was the problem. Im completely at a loss and feel totally hopeless and scared for the future.