Neurology Community
faint feeling, nauseous, shaking, twitching, and more help!
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

faint feeling, nauseous, shaking, twitching, and more help!

I'm having a real hard time living life right now. Let me explain my story. I'm 29 and I have an irregular period. Sometimes I get it for 3 months then it may go for 1 year. This is because I had brain surgery neat my pituitary and hypothalamus gland. Pituitary was tho, only slightly injured. Anyway, my period recently came back a month ago but only for 1 day (which was odd because my periods are heavy and 7 days). After that period (I still felt a period trying to push though) I had the worst migraine ever. I get normal migraines a lot, but this one was new! Anyway went to hospital, they gave me horrible medicine concoction (raglan included)...and it messed me up.

Ok let's jump now to my first "episode". I have had about 5 episodes where I start shaking (not crazy, but I do shake-like legs) and I also get twitching in my leg and feet, even face like my smile. I feel like I'm going to pass out 100%, 100% light headed, nauseous. Basically drugged feeling! I don't do drugs. I also have to urinate a lot before these episodes happen. I went to hospital and they said my blood was good (sodium was slightly low). It's been a week and I haven't had an "episode" however for two days now I've been feeling extremely nauseous, slightly faint and yesterday I was urinating a lot. My tongue was extremely dry too. Oh and I feel bloated today and have a weird acid reflex going on. It's in my upper abdomen and some in lower abdomen. I also felt cross eyed one day! I've had so many symptoms and no one's helping me! I'm seeing a neurologist soon for an MRI and an ECG. I also have overactive bladder or diabetes insipidus (not diabetes, don't mind the name). AT hospital the neurologist there said it could be hormones or mini seizures.

Oh and did I mention...I'm 95% sure I have lead based paint in my room? Only about 15 square feet, but it's PEELING off so bad! I also have mold I'm sure..my house is horrible, but I can't exactly get a job and move from my parents house feeling like I'm gonna die everyday. Few days I will get that tested too.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank