Neurology Community
fainting in the shower

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

fainting in the shower

My 7 year old has fainted twice in the morning while taking a shower.  She feels sick to her stomach right before it happens and she blacks out before she hits the floor.  When she wakes up, she is normal again but her legs feel tired.  She has no headache or other symptoms.  The 2 episodes were 7 months apart.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine her I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that she needs, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about her health concern.

From description of her symptoms, it appears that either she could be facing any neurological symptoms (fits), psychological or this may originate due to congenital cardiac related concern. I would recommend that you immediately show her to a pediatrician who will thoroughly examine her and can provide a better insight in the situation. Hope this helps.
Dear Headprob,
Your reply, which I noticed you've made many identical ones, has nothing to do with a seven-year-old passing out in the shower, which is a VERY serious matter.  You state, "The most probable cause of burning sensation in head and other body parts and a huge number of neurological symptoms are the following."  Nowhere in the original poster's summary did she state her child had a 'burning sensation."  In addition, for you to say the most probable cause of a huge number of neuro problems has to do with teeth fillings or a food ingredient is minimizing the seriousness of some of the neurological problems of some of the people have who come to this board.  

While toxicity causes a small number of nerve deficits, nevertheless by you suggesting that everybody get their filled teeth pulled and they'll be cured, well, that's a tad uneducated, and for some newer posters, you may needlessly mislead them.  Well, what is done is done, but normally if someone has an "announcement" like you have strewn throughout this forum, they'll begin one thread with a title that will attract folks who have teeth trouble.  And I just wanted to point out that if you're going to reply to a lot of people, make sure you don't go and apply your newfound wisdom on a seven-year-old who has a very scary problem, that has NOTHING to do with fillings (if she even has any) in her teeth.  Thank you.
GG
Excuse my above post!  There had been a problem poster that I responded to, and his post was deleted, in case anyone wonders what I was talking about!  Please ignore my post!  
GG
Thanks, I knew the guy was a kook.