feeling unbalanced when walking what is this?
okay well ill start my story off back in September of this year, i had my first anxiety attack alot of stuff was going on and i was like OMG what is this, because i never had one before, so for about 3 months this lasted and i didn't wanna go out cause i was so scared i was gonna have another one, well right after that i started to feel very unbalanced when i walked, like i felt the floor moving up and down or just moving when i knew i wasn't, so now its still going on, not as bad as it was, but i can still feel like i am bouncy when i walk, i told my Dr about this she referred me to a ENT and a neurologist which im kinda scared to see cause i mean i know i don't have a brain tumor but still kinda scary, so im wondering what this is, is it anxiety or can it be my inner ears? or what, im going crazy and i just wanna know whats going on!!! i also have tightness in my ears and headaches and ahhhh i hope someone can help me hear
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The ‘bouncy’ feeling that your are having could be due to neuropathy. Sometimes it could be due to cerebellar disorders. It could also be due to an inner ear problem. This can cause symptoms of tinnitus, dizziness and deafness. So, a meticulous work up with blood tests and imaging studies can help diagnose the cause.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.