feet feel like walking on marbles
For the past 2-3months I have noticed that on the soles of my both feet it feel as though I have marbles underneath just before where my toes begin.  There is no swelling or pain and makes no difference if my feet are bare or in shoes. It is such a weird feeling and I cannot find any info on "Dr Google".  I am worried that this strange feeling  may extend to the whole sole of both feet. Then how will it be to walk if I feel as though I have marbles all over my shoes inside. I am not thirsty at all and do not crave sugar. However, I do have residual pain from a slipped disk. Any suggestions would be gratefully received. Thankyou.
Julie
Now you are not alone let me tell you. I had that exact feeling for years. First I had visted my Neurologists. Didn't help me. Went to a Orthepedic shoemaker.
He made inlayer for my shoes. It took sometime to get used to them, He would each time I walked crooked which only intensified the pain he would have to reshape the soles. I did that for a number of years it was the best answer for the problem at the time. Became too expensive and did not fit into every model of shoes. So I went to a doctor who became a physician first and then studied in alternative medicine. He is much the same as a chiropractor, but manipulates the disc gently back into the correct position, Costly because medicare only paid for a certain number of appointments. It sure was worth it let me tell you. It is an ongoing process. Because the discs do slip out of place again. So you need to go at least for 4 sessions. But sweatheart it is so worth every penny I paid.
You will be so greatful and life will be less painful.
It has everything to do with the slipped discs in your back,
If you can find one a Orthomanuella therapist, or a chriopractor but chose carefully with chiropractors. However they are far worth more than a visit to the speciallists because the specialist are finding that after operating it doesn't help
You need to strengthen your abs,,,,that is vital
xx Threewheelmobile
Thank you sooooo soooo much. I did feel alone. How did you know. What you have told me is absolutely wonderful. I did wonder if I was getting referred pain from my disk and now I know. I will always be grateful to you. As a matter of fact I do have a chiropractor who is great so I will make an appointment now. Thank you again.