Neurology Expert Forum
finger twitches
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

finger twitches

Help,
    I am so nervous. Lately I've developed twitches in the fingers of my left hand. They come sporadically and effect any one of the five fingers at any given time. I also can feel the twitch feeling in parts of my forearm as well as my wrist area and the fleshy part of the hand. They tend to come often when my hand is resting. I have in the past had a serious twitch in my eyelid and I also presintly feel twitches in my lower left leg. I have no loss of strength and I don't feel any loss of movement or flexibility. I am so worried that this can be something serious it is driving me crazy. I am a 28 year old male and very stressed. Please-anybody email me with some help. Thank you.  Oh and the twitches in the fingers also can make the finger either bend and the joint (not fully) or can cause the finger to move side to side.(vertical and horizontal movements) The pulse rate of twitches can come singularly or with several twitches.